Re: [SCA-JML] Re: hitatare patern question

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6, 2002
      urufu_tenzo wrote:

      > The pattern reads as follows " Left body (20x38) (32+36)"

      Ah, okay. I see the problem.

      I wasn't as consistent with the measurement. The (32+36)" is the finished
      length of the back (32) and the front (36); I didn't put in the width. The
      finished width of the WHOLE back should be about 28-32 inches, depending on
      how large a garment you want.

      Thanks for pointing out the problem to me. I'll try to get that fixed and
      updated.

      Effingham