Re: [SCA-JML] Digest Number 670

  • Arashisan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2002
      sca-jml@yahoogroups.com writes:

      << Greetings Everyone,

      Once again the Pennsic War is fast approaching and Clan Yama Kaminari will
      be
      hosting a Japanese A&S Tent. We plan on running classes from 9 am to 1 pm
      (the rest of the time will be used by the Clan, but special night classes
      can
      be arranged).
      Anyone interested in participalting and teaching in the Daigakuryo, please
      contact me at Markejag@....

      Hope to see you all at Pennsic,

      Kusunoki Fumio Bun'ami
      Markejag@... >>

      Clan Genji will be there this year and will be very happy to attend, We will
      put it on our household calander and plan to join you.
      Thank you

      Arashi

      (http://members.aol.com/arashisan )