Effingham's tush....

  • fuzzybunz2002
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 5, 2002
      Ohayou!!

      > You do *not* want to see my butt in a mawashi. <G>

      Hmmmm....some of us may!! <evil leer and eyebrow waggle>

      *bowing low...to hide wide smiling face*
    • Elaine Koogler
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 12, 2002
        Thanks for your kind words. I may even be able to drag that most reluctant of Japanese gentlemen, Inazuma Yoshinaga no Ason (who seems to only show up for Japanese events!!) out for it. For those of you who haven't met him, he's my lord, usually known as Baron Phillip of Ghent.

        Kiri