Men's clothing (was Re: Women's Clothing patterns)

  • fuzzybunz2002
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 5, 2002
      > First, have you checked the 'Files' section on
      Yahoo!Groups->SCA-JML?

      > Go to http://www.sengokudaimyo.com/garb/Garb.html and look at the
      men's
      > section. Find out what you want, and then you could start asking
      > questions to fill in what that doesn't tell you.

      <sheepish grin>

      Oops....I forgot about those....<slinking away quietly....>

      Thank you....!!
    • Elaine P Hedrick
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 6, 2002
        Hello,
        I am a newbee who desperately wants out of loaner garb. Have chosen
        Japan as my country but have not gotten much further as yet. I would
        love to have a copy of the pattern and will be glad to give feedback
        after using it.
        snail mail
        E Hedrick
        419 New Woodruff Rd.