Men's clothing (was Re: Women's Clothing patterns)

  • Ii Saburou
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1 3:52 PM
      On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, fuzzybunz2002 wrote:

      > Ohayou gozaimasu Oharu-dono,
      > O genki desu ka?

      Genki de gozaru.*

      > I was wondering if you knew of anyone who had done similar
      > work...but...for male garb...?? I have worked out patterns for kosode
      > and hakama and kataginu...well...edo period kataginu...<grin> but...I
      > would like to create an earlier period outfit...possibly Heian....BTW:
      > how does one pronounce that...Hey an....He i an....??? <grin>

      First, have you checked the 'Files' section on Yahoo!Groups->SCA-JML?

      Go to http://www.sengokudaimyo.com/garb/Garb.html and look at the men's
      section. Find out what you want, and then you could start asking
      questions to fill in what that doesn't tell you.

      -Ii

      *I'm well.
    • fuzzybunz2002
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 5 10:24 AM
        > First, have you checked the 'Files' section on
        Yahoo!Groups->SCA-JML?

        > Go to http://www.sengokudaimyo.com/garb/Garb.html and look at the
        men's
        > section. Find out what you want, and then you could start asking
        > questions to fill in what that doesn't tell you.

        <sheepish grin>

        Oops....I forgot about those....<slinking away quietly....>

        Thank you....!!
      • Elaine P Hedrick
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 6 8:36 PM
          Hello,
          I am a newbee who desperately wants out of loaner garb. Have chosen
          Japan as my country but have not gotten much further as yet. I would
          love to have a copy of the pattern and will be glad to give feedback
          after using it.
          snail mail
          E Hedrick
          419 New Woodruff Rd.