Re: Japanese Event in Eisental, EK

  • mgiard2002
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 1, 2002
      Konnichi Wah Mokurai-bozu!

      I will be more than happy to attend to your event! Even much if
      there is a fighting part. And I will try to convince Tatjima-bo to
      make the trip with me (who may not be too hard... ;-) )

      Ja'mata!

      Fukushima Masanari Hanzo
      Sei Chiu Do Bushi
      Men at arms of Lord Morgan MacGowan
      From Havre Des Glaces
      Martin Giard
      mgiard@...

      --- In sca-jml@y..., "mokurai" <mokurai@n...> wrote:
      > Greetings,
      >
      > For those who have asked me for progress reports before, I just
      wanted to
      > mention that my shire has voted in favor of doing my Japanese event
      next
      > Fall. The site is reserved! The date, October 19th, is set!
      >
      > I am going to put up a web page about the event sometime soon. For
      those who
      > don't know, this is designed to be a pretty involved event -
      fighting,
      > classes, demos, etc. We may even do amateur sumo (the site, it
      turns out,
      > has a volleyball court that might work well for this).
      >
      > - mokurai
    • Elaine Koogler
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 12, 2002
        Thanks for your kind words. I may even be able to drag that most reluctant of Japanese gentlemen, Inazuma Yoshinaga no Ason (who seems to only show up for Japanese events!!) out for it. For those of you who haven't met him, he's my lord, usually known as Baron Phillip of Ghent.

        Kiri