Re: Women's Clothing patterns

  • bewilderedart
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2002
      Anyone at all who would like a copy is welcome to email me their
      snailmail address; the copying costs and postage aren't so much I'd
      need compensation, and I'm happy to make additional copies if needed.
      My only request would be that people let me know if they have any
      suggestions or critiques once they've read it/used the patterns, since
      this is effectively a "beta" handout :)

      Thanks!

      Isabella/Oharu
    • Joyce Brown
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2002
        most honorable lady,
        I would truely be honored to be allowed to use your
        wonderful patterns to enhance and futher my own
        knowledge...and would be privilaged to share my humble
        hints and ideas in return....

        Thank you in advance
        Lady Viola Carara
        violacarara@...

        --- bewilderedart <wildeman@...> wrote:
        > Anyone at all who would like a copy is welcome to
        > email me their
        > snailmail address; the copying costs and postage
        > aren't so much I'd
        > need compensation, and I'm happy to make additional
        > copies if needed.
        > My only request would be that people let me know if
        > they have any
        > suggestions or critiques once they've read it/used
        > the patterns, since
        > this is effectively a "beta" handout :)
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Isabella/Oharu

        http://greetings.yahoo.com
      • fuzzybunz2002
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 1, 2002
          Ohayou gozaimasu Oharu-dono,
          O genki desu ka?

          I was wondering if you knew of anyone who had done similar
          work...but...for male garb...?? I have worked out patterns for kosode
          and hakama and kataginu...well...edo period kataginu...<grin> but...I
          would like to create an earlier period outfit...possibly Heian....BTW:
          how does one pronounce that...Hey an....He i an....??? <grin>

          If you have male patterns...or anyone else out there does...or hints
          to alter the kosode....please let me know...

          In service to the Dream,

          Domo arigato gozaimasu...

          Oumo no Matashichiro Michimoto

          --- In sca-jml@y..., "bewilderedart" <wildeman@g...> wrote:
          > Anyone at all who would like a copy is welcome to email me their
          > snailmail address; the copying costs and postage aren't so much I'd
          > need compensation, and I'm happy to make additional copies if
          needed.
          > My only request would be that people let me know if they have any
          > suggestions or critiques once they've read it/used the patterns,
          since
          > this is effectively a "beta" handout :)
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Isabella/Oharu
        • Ii Saburou
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 1, 2002
            On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, fuzzybunz2002 wrote:

            > Ohayou gozaimasu Oharu-dono,
            > O genki desu ka?

            Genki de gozaru.*

            > I was wondering if you knew of anyone who had done similar
            > work...but...for male garb...?? I have worked out patterns for kosode
            > and hakama and kataginu...well...edo period kataginu...<grin> but...I
            > would like to create an earlier period outfit...possibly Heian....BTW:
            > how does one pronounce that...Hey an....He i an....??? <grin>

            First, have you checked the 'Files' section on Yahoo!Groups->SCA-JML?

            Go to http://www.sengokudaimyo.com/garb/Garb.html and look at the men's
            section. Find out what you want, and then you could start asking
            questions to fill in what that doesn't tell you.

            -Ii

            *I'm well.
          • fuzzybunz2002
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 5, 2002
              > First, have you checked the 'Files' section on
              Yahoo!Groups->SCA-JML?

              > Go to http://www.sengokudaimyo.com/garb/Garb.html and look at the
              men's
              > section. Find out what you want, and then you could start asking
              > questions to fill in what that doesn't tell you.

              <sheepish grin>

              Oops....I forgot about those....<slinking away quietly....>

              Thank you....!!
            • Elaine P Hedrick
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 6, 2002
                Hello,
                I am a newbee who desperately wants out of loaner garb. Have chosen
                Japan as my country but have not gotten much further as yet. I would
                love to have a copy of the pattern and will be glad to give feedback
                after using it.
                snail mail
                E Hedrick
                419 New Woodruff Rd.