Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Women's Clothing patterns

  • Elaine Koogler
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2002
      I would love to have a copy. While I've been doing this for many years, I always believe that I have a lot to learn!

      Kiri
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2002
        I'd really appreciate a copy, too! Let me know privately if I may have one
        and I'll give you a snail-mail address if needed. Or postage compensation,
        if that would help.

        - mokurai

      • ellen.m.davis@att.net
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 1, 2002
          I, too, would like one, if you have any left. Please
          let me know privately.

          Hope this isn't becoming too demanding...

          Thanks,
          Ellen (of Ponte Alto, Atlantia)
          > I'd really appreciate a copy, too! Let me know privately if I may have one
          > and I'll give you a snail-mail address if needed. Or postage compensation,
          > if that would help.
          >
          > - mokurai

        • bewilderedart
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 1, 2002
            Anyone at all who would like a copy is welcome to email me their
            snailmail address; the copying costs and postage aren't so much I'd
            need compensation, and I'm happy to make additional copies if needed.
            My only request would be that people let me know if they have any
            suggestions or critiques once they've read it/used the patterns, since
            this is effectively a "beta" handout :)

            Thanks!

            Isabella/Oharu
          • Joyce Brown
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 1, 2002
              most honorable lady,
              I would truely be honored to be allowed to use your
              wonderful patterns to enhance and futher my own
              knowledge...and would be privilaged to share my humble
              hints and ideas in return....

              Thank you in advance
              Lady Viola Carara
              violacarara@...

              --- bewilderedart <wildeman@...> wrote:
              > Anyone at all who would like a copy is welcome to
              > email me their
              > snailmail address; the copying costs and postage
              > aren't so much I'd
              > need compensation, and I'm happy to make additional
              > copies if needed.
              > My only request would be that people let me know if
              > they have any
              > suggestions or critiques once they've read it/used
              > the patterns, since
              > this is effectively a "beta" handout :)
              >
              > Thanks!
              >
              > Isabella/Oharu

              http://greetings.yahoo.com
            • fuzzybunz2002
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 1, 2002
                Ohayou gozaimasu Oharu-dono,
                O genki desu ka?

                I was wondering if you knew of anyone who had done similar
                work...but...for male garb...?? I have worked out patterns for kosode
                and hakama and kataginu...well...edo period kataginu...<grin> but...I
                would like to create an earlier period outfit...possibly Heian....BTW:
                how does one pronounce that...Hey an....He i an....??? <grin>

                If you have male patterns...or anyone else out there does...or hints
                to alter the kosode....please let me know...

                In service to the Dream,

                Domo arigato gozaimasu...

                Oumo no Matashichiro Michimoto

                --- In sca-jml@y..., "bewilderedart" <wildeman@g...> wrote:
                > Anyone at all who would like a copy is welcome to email me their
                > snailmail address; the copying costs and postage aren't so much I'd
                > need compensation, and I'm happy to make additional copies if
                needed.
                > My only request would be that people let me know if they have any
                > suggestions or critiques once they've read it/used the patterns,
                since
                > this is effectively a "beta" handout :)
                >
                > Thanks!
                >
                > Isabella/Oharu
              • Ii Saburou
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 1, 2002
                  On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, fuzzybunz2002 wrote:

                  > Ohayou gozaimasu Oharu-dono,
                  > O genki desu ka?

                  Genki de gozaru.*

                  > I was wondering if you knew of anyone who had done similar
                  > work...but...for male garb...?? I have worked out patterns for kosode
                  > and hakama and kataginu...well...edo period kataginu...<grin> but...I
                  > would like to create an earlier period outfit...possibly Heian....BTW:
                  > how does one pronounce that...Hey an....He i an....??? <grin>

                  First, have you checked the 'Files' section on Yahoo!Groups->SCA-JML?

                  Go to http://www.sengokudaimyo.com/garb/Garb.html and look at the men's
                  section. Find out what you want, and then you could start asking
                  questions to fill in what that doesn't tell you.

                  -Ii

                  *I'm well.
                • fuzzybunz2002
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 5, 2002
                    > First, have you checked the 'Files' section on
                    Yahoo!Groups->SCA-JML?

                    > Go to http://www.sengokudaimyo.com/garb/Garb.html and look at the
                    men's
                    > section. Find out what you want, and then you could start asking
                    > questions to fill in what that doesn't tell you.

                    <sheepish grin>

                    Oops....I forgot about those....<slinking away quietly....>

                    Thank you....!!
                  • Elaine P Hedrick
                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 6, 2002
                      Hello,
                      I am a newbee who desperately wants out of loaner garb. Have chosen
                      Japan as my country but have not gotten much further as yet. I would
                      love to have a copy of the pattern and will be glad to give feedback
                      after using it.
                      snail mail
                      E Hedrick
                      419 New Woodruff Rd.