Re: Eboshi question

  • fuzzybunz2002
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 22, 2002
      Kinban-wa Hiraizumi-dono..

      Well...at least we got that cleared up....<grin>

      Ok...so I gotta figure out how to fold and lacquer a hitatake
      eboshi.....<grin> easy!!! <yeah...right!!>

      As to Pennsic....I am afraid that is a big expenditure from Lion's
      Gate...and I would rather spend the money...on such piddly things
      like food, rent etc...<grin>

      Do you know of a websource or book source where I could find
      directions for folding one that way...or do you suggest I make a
      hitatake the way it is...and experiment?? <this could be
      dangerous...you know that...right?? <evil grin>>

      Arigatou ...toutemo arigatou...

      Oumi no Matashichiro Moromichi <pending>

      > > what I am thinking of...unless this 'land shark' is folded
      somehow??
      > Bingo.
      > More or less. It's rather hard to describe <G>. Come to Pennsic.
    • fuzzybunz2002
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 25, 2002
        > > Do you know of a websource or book source where I could find
        > > directions for folding one that way...or do you suggest I make a
        > > hitatake the way it is...and experiment?? <this could be
        > > dangerous...you know that...right?? <evil grin>>
        >
        > Experiments are fun. <G>

        <evil grin> Oh my yes....but prefferably with the right
        person...<wide evil leer>

        > I'll try to put some diagrams up, but it will take a while. I'm in
        the
        > middle of a rush translation project for a client I *have* to keep
        happy.

        No rush!! <grin> And it will be very much appreciated....!!!!!
        VERY!!

        Sho roku-i Omi no Matashichiro Moromichi...or do you prefer
        Michimoro??