Newsletter help

  • lord_aharon_of_talkon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2002
      If anyone has ANYTHING (articles, poetry, puzzels, games, research,
      artwork, whatever!) please, PLEASE, please email me privately and I
      can give you the details!

      Not only will you receive a free copy of the newsletter you are
      printed in, we might give bribery to those people that give us a lot
      of stuff too!

      Size doesn't matter (well, for bribery, yeah, but we will print long
      articles or short ones...long ones may get split up into different
      issues, but that gives you more free issues!). Attachments are cool
      (but please warn me in advance...my system doesn't accept attachments
      on purpose...no viruses please!) since we can read MS Word, Word
      Perfect and text files. Pictures are cool if they are in .jpgs. If
      its been printed in other publications, we don't care! As long as
      you own the rights and you did it, we are ok!

      Thanks!

      --Lady Artemesia Serena, Barony of Altavia, CAID