Re: [SCA-JML] Re: regular postings

  • Ii Saburou
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 20, 2002
      On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, Pat Kelly wrote:

      > I've been on the list for just a couple of days
      > myself. It seemed appropriate to me to continue with
      > the introductions. I am s.k.a. Fergus O'Kelly from
      > the Kingdom of Meridies. I've had a European persona
      > for the past 13 years. I've had a Japanese persona in
      > the back of my mind for several years now, but I've
      > never made the plunge. I know that no matter what
      > name I chose, I'd be called Fergus-san most of the
      > time. Even so I plan to make some costumes and
      > possibly armor.

      Well, keep giving those people blank stares, or explain that Fergus-dono
      is elsewhere, but perhaps you could help :)

      It is sometimes difficult (even moreso if you ever have to transition from
      one persona to another at an event--that really seems to throw a loop into
      most people's thought processes, btw).

      -Ii
      aka Godric Logan