Re: Japanese court

  • mgiard2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17 5:37 PM
      Kon ban wah Effingham -dono!

      Very honored that you came to my help with this topic!
      I mean civil court... I'm mainly searching for a few ideas or
      details that would make court "nipponly" different at our event...
      And if it can give our baron a little hard time it will be
      better... ;-)

      Domo arigato!

      Fukushima Masanari Hanzo
      Sei Chiu Do Bushi
      Men at arms of Lord Morgan MacGowan
      From Havre Des Glaces
      Martin Giard
      mgiard@...

      --- In sca-jml@y..., "Anthony J. Bryant" <ajbryant@i...> wrote:
      > mgiard2002 wrote:
      >
      > > Konnichi Wah to all, Hanzo salutes you!
      > >
      > > Tatjima-Bo and I are planning our japanese event. We want our
      Baron