RE: [SCA-JML] Re: Yuurei, exorcism & rites of the dead

  • mokurai
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 15, 2002
      I'm sorry to hear it, and at the same time, wish there were more details he
      was willing to share. I mentioned the exorcism rites I am familiar with -
      but Shinto is not really among them. I have a book called "Occult Japan"
      which discusses some Shinto rituals, but it is woefully biased being written
      around the turn of the 19th century. Makes you think to consider that these
      things still go on today. It's not just the fundamentalist Christians who do
      faith-healing, exorcisms and similar things.

      - mokurai