Re:OT Korea

  • James Eckman
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 13, 2002
      Max Tilke's "Costume Patterns and Designs" has a couple of pages of
      costumes for Korea, 1 man and 1 woman. While a period isn't listed, the
      actual patterns may be useful for creating a costume. If you can't find
      a copy locally I can always take a shot with the digicam. (strictly for
      research purposes of course!) It does resemble the clothes my friends
      wore for the Korean part of their wedding and also earlier period ink
      paintings that I've seen so I suspect there hasn't been much change for
      certain garments. It might be possible to even purchase these without
      fabrication...

      Jim Eckman