Dohbuku

  • Markejag@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2002
      Edward,

      Lady Solveig forward this site to me for my inquiry about what a "Companion
      of the Arts" would wear.

      http://www.iz2.or.jp/english/fukusyoku/busou/31.htm

      In the line drawings under the pictures, it appears that he also wears two
      yukata type undergarments. Also, did the cap (zukin) apply to tea masters
      only or was that a modern interpretation? Can this be worn without the
      rakusu or can I make a rakusu that has a laurel leaf style quilting to it?
      Finally, do you have any diagrams about how to make a do-buku?

      Thanks,

      Bun-ami