Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [SCA-JML] Small caligraphy question

Expand Messages
  • Anthony J. Bryant
    ... They re called yatate (written with the kanji for arrow (ya) and standing (tate). Effingham
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2002
    • 0 Attachment
      Zach Schneider wrote:

      > What is the tube shaped container that is used to hold your caligraphy utensils on your person called? Not the square box you keep at home.

      They're called "yatate" (written with the kanji for "arrow" (ya) and "standing" (tate).

    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.