A few noushi and Atlantia .xii. Night pictures

  • Ii Saburou
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2002
      Okay, I threw what pictures I had up at
      http://modzer0.cs.uaf.edu/~logan/12Night_plus.html

      There are some pictures of friends, some pictures of the noushi, and some
      added pictures of armour because, well, they were on the rolls of film I
      developed. I'll need to get it into a more cohesive group, and scan some
      of the pictures in myself--MotoPhoto cut my head off in the picture of me
      wearing the noushi. Sigh.

      -Ii, the decapitated
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2002
        Ii Saburou wrote:

        > Okay, I threw what pictures I had up at
        > http://modzer0.cs.uaf.edu/~logan/12Night_plus.html
        >
        > There are some pictures of friends, some pictures of the noushi, and some
        > added pictures of armour because, well, they were on the rolls of film I
        > developed. I'll need to get it into a more cohesive group, and scan some
        > of the pictures in myself--MotoPhoto cut my head off in the picture of me
        > wearing the noushi. Sigh.

        Nicely done. Good looking chin, too. <G>