RE: [SCA-JML] Noushi experience

  • Elaine Koogler
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2002
      I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and hope you'll come to visit us in Dun Carraig again!  We are having our next event on April 13, and it will involve some very interesting rapier and heavy scenarios, along with archery and, I think, thrown weapons.  My brand new apprentice and her fiance will be doing the feast, which will have an English theme.

      Kiri