[sca-jml] Quiet

  • Markejag@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 1999
      Akimoya,

      It seems that there are only 4 people on the mailing list, per the eGroup
      listing. Others, I know have returned from the Pennsic war with severe colds
      and are temporarily unavailable.
      The web page you referred to doesn't seem to exist any more, when I try to
      access it I get the error message stating "The page you are looking for might
      have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

      Does anyone have an e-mail address for Baron Edward of Effingham?

      Kusunoki Fumio,
      Shokunin for the Daimyo, Eno Ogami Akira
      (mka Stephen Church)