Re: Slightly OT: (Fwd) [Authentic_SCA] Japanese sword

  • chagin1
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2001
      > The following was sent to another list and I thought there might be
      people
      > here who would be interested/able to help.

      On the same type of topic, it turns out that my katana is
      historical. I know that very few will be able to afford it, but
      perhaps someone would know of a _serious_ collector of early bizen-
      koshi blades (i./e. a sword of about 1000 years age). See -

      http://www.japaneseswordsltd.com/sales.html#bizen

      It's the Sukemune...

      jutte/seamus/elmar