Re: [SCA-JML] Digest Number 603

  • Arelyx .
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2001
      you beat me to it, i was just about to repost the web address when i saw
      your post. I highly recommend Bokalo... good quality for an excellent
      price, most vendors i've seen charge extra for kabuto since they consider it
      to be a special order, the basic order comes with three lames but he can add
      as many as you want for a few dollars extra, i got two extra lames for like
      $5, check out his other prices also.

      Ukyo