Re: Event question for Atlantians

  • andrea@gideonfamily.org
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2001
      --- In sca-jml@y..., ellen.m.davis@a... wrote:
      > Are any of the Atlantians on this list planning to
      > attend the Masked Ball in Caer Mear next Saturday?
      >
      > I will be there (my first event! yay!) but not in
      > Japanese garb (although I do have a few plain-colored
      > yukata I could wear as kosode a la late Muromachi/very
      > early Edo, I suppose...)
      >
      > Ellen D.

      We have been to the Masked Ball several times and it's a fun event.
      This year it falls on the same date as my husband's company party.
      We'll be a 12th Night, also, but not in Japanese. I'm already too
      pregnant to look good in Heian. I thought I would be able to wear it
      for most of my pregnancy, but the layers just don't lay right.

      Nadshiko