Re: [SCA-JML] Event question for Atlantians

  • Tylar A. Umeno
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3 6:53 PM
      That event would be beyond my radius of travel for day events. *scratches
      head* Dunno when I'll be going to an event in Atlantia again seeing as I'm
      going home for the holidays . Have fun and say hi to Michael Limner, he'll
      be running the Crab and Coin (gaming table) and has an interest in Japanese
      culture.

      Akiyo

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4 12:47 AM
        --- In sca-jml@y..., ellen.m.davis@a... wrote:
        > Are any of the Atlantians on this list planning to
        > attend the Masked Ball in Caer Mear next Saturday?
        >
        > I will be there (my first event! yay!) but not in
        > Japanese garb (although I do have a few plain-colored
        > yukata I could wear as kosode a la late Muromachi/very
        > early Edo, I suppose...)
        >
        > Ellen D.

        We have been to the Masked Ball several times and it's a fun event.
        This year it falls on the same date as my husband's company party.
        We'll be a 12th Night, also, but not in Japanese. I'm already too
        pregnant to look good in Heian. I thought I would be able to wear it
        for most of my pregnancy, but the layers just don't lay right.

        Nadshiko