RE: [SCA-JML] seven samurai question

  • mokurai
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2001
      Battle Beyond the Stars - I think someone already mentioned it.

      Here's the write-up...

      http://us.imdb.com/Title?0080421

      My favourite was the bad-buy mutants. You know scenes from this opus have
      appeared in about a dozen other low-budget films that just found it easier
      to paste in the space ships rather than animate their own.

      - mokurai (movie addict)

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2001
        Sorry about repeating information others had posted. I was away and the
        Mid-Realm Cooks' Symposium this weekend, and had a huge batch of messages
        waiting for me. But yes, that's the one!

        Kiri the Absentminded