Re: More goodies

  • James Eckman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2001
      I got this link from the Sengoku list. They have a few interesting
      goodies!

      http://www.stonebridge.com/complete_list_books.html

      I have no idea when these particular techniques came into use.

      JAPANESE TEXTILE DYEING:
      INTRODUCTION TO PASTE-RESIST TECHNIQUES
      John Marshall, Instructor
      The first English-language how-to video on all-natural paste-resist
      dyeing from Japan. Popular artist and teacher
      John Marshall demonstrates stencil (katazome) and cone-drawing
      (tsutsugaki) techniques and offers expert
      hints and short cuts on every step of the dyeing process: design,
      tools, stencil carving, and making sizing,
      resists, and dyes at home. Contains an instructional printed insert.
      VHS, 70 mins, ISBN 0-9624530-1-3, $39.95

      > Subject: kofun pictures
      P.S. My jpegs open in a photo editor so I can easily rotate the photos,
      but how about others without them ;)

      Jim Eckman