Re: kofun pictures

  • James Eckman
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2001
      > From: "stephen higa" <mitsuo@...>

      These are very cool.

      Thanks!

      Jim Eckman
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2001
        stephen higa wrote:

        > Hello all, in the Files section I have set up a folder called "5th c.
        > madness." I have pictures of myself in my Kofun garb. Explanations:

        <snip>

        ..... sniff.....

        I'm so HAPPY.....

        This is spectacular. Abso-frikkin-lootly spectacular. The only thing I have issues with is the amber
        beads, but... damn.

        Nice job.

        Effingham
      • Chris
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 2001
          I concurr... Finally, we have early period folks not from Celtic or Viking
          cultures! I hope to see this get-up at Pennsic next year!

          Kinoshita