Re: Re: Re: Recovery of a ship from the Mongol Invasion

  • James Eckman
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2001
      From: Nate Ledbetter <ltdomer98@...>
      >DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE TAIGA DRAMA???????

      Yes, but if I'm home, I don't tape them.

      I think the local Japanese video shop has them, but I only have one
      deck, so I have no method of copying.

      >Greetings from Solveig! Does anyone here have access to NHK satellite
      feed? If so, recording the Taiga dramas is a fairly simple matter.
      It does require lots of video tape.

      Yes, I think it's up to episode 30 or so with another 20 or more to go.
      50 hours of jidai-geki! Of course in Japan it might be over already.

      Jim Eckman
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2001
        James Eckman wrote:

        > From: Nate Ledbetter <ltdomer98@...>
        > >DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE TAIGA DRAMA???????
        >
        > Yes, but if I'm home, I don't tape them.
        >
        > I think the local Japanese video shop has them, but I only have one
        > deck, so I have no method of copying.
        >
        > >Greetings from Solveig! Does anyone here have access to NHK satellite
        > feed? If so, recording the Taiga dramas is a fairly simple matter.
        > It does require lots of video tape.
        >
        > Yes, I think it's up to episode 30 or so with another 20 or more to go.
        > 50 hours of jidai-geki! Of course in Japan it might be over already.

        It will end in another few month. It runs from early January through
        December.

        So... why do you only have one deck? <G>

        Tony