Re: Re: Re: Recovery of a ship from the Mongol Invasion

  • James Eckman
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2001
      From: "Anthony J. Bryant" <ajbryant@...>
      You got videotapes?

      (He asked hopefully...considering one of the areas he's looking at for a
      dissertation is on the Mongol Invasion...)

      I'll have to check if I taped that one or not.

      Jim Eckman
    • James Eckman
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2001
        From: Nate Ledbetter <ltdomer98@...>
        >DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE TAIGA DRAMA???????

        Yes, but if I'm home, I don't tape them.

        I think the local Japanese video shop has them, but I only have one
        deck, so I have no method of copying.

        >Greetings from Solveig! Does anyone here have access to NHK satellite
        feed? If so, recording the Taiga dramas is a fairly simple matter.
        It does require lots of video tape.

        Yes, I think it's up to episode 30 or so with another 20 or more to go.
        50 hours of jidai-geki! Of course in Japan it might be over already.

        Jim Eckman
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2001
          James Eckman wrote:

          > From: Nate Ledbetter <ltdomer98@...>
          > >DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE TAIGA DRAMA???????
          >
          > Yes, but if I'm home, I don't tape them.
          >
          > I think the local Japanese video shop has them, but I only have one
          > deck, so I have no method of copying.
          >
          > >Greetings from Solveig! Does anyone here have access to NHK satellite
          > feed? If so, recording the Taiga dramas is a fairly simple matter.
          > It does require lots of video tape.
          >
          > Yes, I think it's up to episode 30 or so with another 20 or more to go.
          > 50 hours of jidai-geki! Of course in Japan it might be over already.

          It will end in another few month. It runs from early January through
          December.

          So... why do you only have one deck? <G>

          Tony