Re: [SCA-JML] Yahoo stuff

  • Jordan Malokofsky
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2001
      > > Zach Schneider wrote:
      > >
      > > I seem to be unable to have the option of looking at thing on the
      > > yahoo page concerning the files and bookmarks and stuff. Al I can see
      > > if the home and messages selections highlighted. Is there some problem
      > > with yahoo or is it me/
      > > Takezo Yoshida
      >
      > You have to have a Yahoo! account, and signed in (this could be one you
      >set up for Yahoo! Groups, Photos, e-mail, whatever - they end up being
      >all the same). If you don't have one, many Yahoo! Groups, including this
      >one, won't let you into certain sections. Currently it's set to Members
      >only for the files and such. We can make some of these public, but
      >that's a call I'd like to leave up to Jordan, as group owner.

      I don't see any problems with giving public access to the files and such.
      I've opened up the access as much as possible to the group, so everyone
      should be able to access the files, calander and bookmark sections of the
      group. Note that you most likely will still need to be a member in order to
      contribute anything to these sections. (For instance, you can access the
      files section, but not contribute your own work unless you're a member.)

      Subete no kisoku ni reigai ari.
      <There is an exception to every rule.>

      Jordan Malokofsky - Mundane
      Tatsuki Akira - SCA