Re: [SCA-JML] Computer tsuris

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2001
      Baron Edward!

      Greetings from Solveig! SMTP servers do not check much of anything when they
      send mail. So, if someone decides to use your email address for some bizzar
      reason, your goose is pretty much cooked. I suggest that you change your
      email address at least temporarily. It looks like you have one of those
      generic university email addresses as it is. You can try to set up
      filters to automatically route all the crap to the trash, but a lot of
      it will probably still get through.

      | techie.com, msn.com |