Re: [SCA-JML] I thought of a name, and am wondering

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 29 , Oct 1, 2001

      Greetings from Solveig! How about Shibushoku wo sashiagate itasu. Sesha wa
      doko-doko ni umareta nanika no oshigoto wo uketote dare-dare to mousu.

      I shouldn't do this sort of thing when I am half asleep anymore. I used
      to dream in Japanese, but that is now a long time ago.

      | techie.com, msn.com |
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 2, 2001
        Anthony Thompson wrote:

        > Well, I don't really know what period I am looking for. I would like
        > something that is pre-Edo (obviously), but too far before. I think
        > what I am looking for is on the site
        > http://www.geocities.com/sengokudaimyo/garb/Garb.html under "Kataginu
        > kamishimo" in Men's Outfits. The right-most picture, but without the
        > shoulder thingies.

        The outfit you want is on the LEFT. The one on the right is Edo, post
        period.

        That's why the illustration is there, to show what the outfit turned
        into.

        Effingham
      • Anthony Thompson
        Message 3 of 29 , Oct 2, 2001
          sorry, I stupid.

          stupid
        • Anthony Thompson
          Message 4 of 29 , Oct 2, 2001
            So, where can i get a pattern for a kataginu? Forgive my stupidity.

            Stupid-chan
            Message 5 of 29 , Oct 6, 2001
              Anthony Thompson wrote:

              > So, where can i get a pattern for a kataginu? Forgive my stupidity.

              I'll try to put one together this weekend. There'll be a notice when it's
              posted to the files section.

              There's no stupidity involved at all!