Re: [SCA-JML] help!

  • Elaine Koogler
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28 9:32 AM
      How about doing some patchwork...in other words, find some compatible fabric
      (same type, maybe related colors) and use that to fill in in either place,
      whichever seems to look the best to you. The you could even do some
      overembroidery, if it looks reasonable, to tie the pieces together,
      visually. That way you would have done something that was, as I understand
      it, fairly common in Japanese art...you would have taken what was actually a
      mistake and made it look like you meant it that way (cats, in their wisdom,
      do this quite often!!! ;-) )

      Kiri

      Kiri