RE: [SCA-JML] Shichinin no Samurai (was: Introduction: totally ne w to all of this)

  • Carl Grasso
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2001
      --- "Munson, Eric" <eric.munson@...> wrote:
      > So where are you at again Seiryu-dono? You said NJ and I was wondering if I
      > should be CCing you on invites to local Japanese stuff. I just started a
      > monthly Asian Night thing, for example.

      I'm more north than NJ, an hour north of Albany, a little town called Glens Falls. The SCA Shire
      of Glenn Linn. By all means CC me though. If I have time, between studies and work I would try to
      make it down.

      /\ Seiryu

      =====
      http://www.dharmacats.com
      ---
      With every gust of the wind, the butterfly changes its place on the willow.
      -Basho

      http://phone.yahoo.com