I am new to the SCA

  • Jade Claw of the Kitsune
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2001
      I am new to the SCA. I get started in it through my Latin teacher,
      Mr. Boyd. If anyone out there is from around the Jefferson City, MO
      area, he is known as Dryx. Anywho, I am interested in starting a
      Japanese persona, and I am having a hard time of figuring out a name,
      and finding patterns for hakama pants and kimonos. I would like to
      have a samurai persona, thus the hakama and kimino, so if anyone
      could help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

      Anthony Thompson