Re: Armor Pics

  • yamashiro_kato@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2001
      > I really like your kabuto! Pretty fine Zunari style! I really
      > want one like this some day!

      Thanks. I am pretty proud of it. My friend is an armorer and he
      helped me quite a bit on it.

      > A picture of you all set for combat would be a good picture to
      > add to the set.

      I will eventually. Since I have only been in armor for less than a
      month now, I have had other priorities, like authorizing. :)

      > I'll add a serie of mine soon... but beware... lots of
      plastic...

      I look forward to seeing it. I really want to see what other people
      have done.

      -YK