Oriental gathering at next Estrella war?

  • roningold@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2001
      Ohiyo gozimasu, Konichiwa, Konbanwa.. or todang early to care!

      I am a longtime Japanesse persona of Adtenvelt (17 yrs and going
      on!), and being such a lone creature as that is here (I know of two
      chinese, and one korean.. but they aren't to sociable it seems, with
      anyone of late.)
      I am interested in having a oriental persona meeting at the next
      Estrella war. A chance to talk, meet, and generally provide a face
      and personal interaction between the many deverse people who
      understand the need to bathe in these current middle ages. (a persona
      joke there..) If you are interested, let me know. list any topics you
      would want to discuss or items you are looking for, ect.. I'll bring
      some sake (warm of course) and maybe I can wrangle some sushi as
      well.. Look forward to hearing from you.
      For reference, at the wr I am the fighter in the all gold O-yoroi
      with tyhe 3 plate bachi and black/green sashimono. (I sometimes carry
      a crossbow and always a spear!)