Re: Armor Pics

  • mgiard@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2001
      Konnichi Wah Yamashiro -Dono!

      I really like your kabuto! Pretty fine Zunari style! I really
      want one like this some day!
      A picture of you all set for combat would be a good picture to
      add to the set.

      I'll add a serie of mine soon... but beware... lots of plastic...

      Ja'mata!

      Fukushima Masanari Hanzo
      Havre des Glaces Barony

    • yamashiro_kato@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2001
        > I really like your kabuto! Pretty fine Zunari style! I really
        > want one like this some day!

        Thanks. I am pretty proud of it. My friend is an armorer and he
        helped me quite a bit on it.

        > A picture of you all set for combat would be a good picture to
        > add to the set.

        I will eventually. Since I have only been in armor for less than a
        month now, I have had other priorities, like authorizing. :)

        > I'll add a serie of mine soon... but beware... lots of
        plastic...

        I look forward to seeing it. I really want to see what other people
        have done.

        -YK