Mokurai is back from pilgrimage.

  • Munson, Eric
    Message 1 of 93 , Aug 23, 2001
      Gassho and greetings to you all,

      I left this list some time ago due to the volume of it adding to my
      life-stress load. Well, I'm *much better now* and have returned from my
      pilgrimage into the mountains.

      That pilgrimage included a very good Pennsic! My sincere thanks to any of
      you who attended my classes. This was only my second time teaching in the
      SCA and, although I was quite nervous at first, I found it to be a very
      enjoyable experience. Thank you.

      That leads me to this subject....
      The handouts for the class are now on the web as part of my new website.
      Don't expect much design-wise, it is crude. But the content is there. I'll
      be trying to polish it up over the next couple of weeks. (esp. the garden
      page and the movie reviews page). Please let me know what you think.

      http://www.geocities.com/mokuraibozu/index.html

      - mokurai

      PS - Did anyone get pictures of EK Pennsic Court - the Heian Edition?
    • sean ibanez
      Message 93 of 93 , Mar 9, 2003
        Wow, I'm almost a week behind in the e-mails. I've been at gallery 357 here in town setting up a warehouse for an art show that happened on friday. (tearing out old electrics, putting up new drywall, etc.) Funny thing is, I met someone down there who knows where to get the powdercoating done for pretty cheap ($50 for a chair sized sculpture) right after I emailed you about powdercoating. Another cool thing is that they have a masterblacksmith an two other welders on site. Good timing.
        Irobe Saburo Yoriie
        "Anthony J. Bryant" <ajbryant@...> wrote:sean ibanez wrote:

        > Um, I was with you up until <snip> spondoolicks <end-snip>. How does one go about powder coating metal?

        Actually, I don't do the powder-coating. I try to find a friendly auto-painting company. It has to do with lots of heat and very permanent coloration.

        Effingham
        (BTW, for the record, for those who don't know, spondoolicks = moolah, oof, greenbacks)

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT