Re: period Obi to A J Byrant

  • steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2001
      My good Lord Effingham,

      Having raised a young girl to the age of a young woman almost 18, and been
      married a while, I can tell you when ever we think we know what a lady has on
      her mind, its her duty to change it on us.

      I heard its a female rule, keep us men off balance or they may be thrown out
      of the girls club :)

      Kyoto
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2001
        steve wrote:

        > My good Lord Effingham,
        >
        > Having raised a young girl to the age of a young woman almost 18, and been
        > married a while, I can tell you when ever we think we know what a lady has on
        > her mind, its her duty to change it on us.
        >
        > I heard its a female rule, keep us men off balance or they may be thrown out
        > of the girls club :)

        LOL!

        My mother told me the same thing -- more or less -- when I went off to college.
        I was stunned that she broke the confidences of generations of female folk to
        let a guy in on the secret. They haven't let her back in a meeting since. <G>