Re: period Obi

  • wcbooth@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2001

      > Well, they're big, long rectangles, about four to six inches wide
      by three
      > times (or so) your waist....
      >

      > Effingham

      thanks for the help your excelency, but i meant how do you make a
      kosode?

      (geez, they can make pennsic, and he gets all punchy..;) )

      Nobu
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2001
        wcbooth@... wrote:

        > > Well, they're big, long rectangles, about four to six inches wide
        > by three
        > > times (or so) your waist....
        > >

        > > Effingham
        >
        > thanks for the help your excelency, but i meant how do you make a
        > kosode?

        Sorry... the subject line was obi, and I thought we were talking about
        obi... <G>

        Fujiwara no Aoi-hime has basic kosode construction info on her website,
        IIRC: http://www.reconstructinghistory.com .