Re: [SCA-JML] kasane no irome

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2001
      Jen Wallace wrote:

      > Hello;
      >
      > I have a question about color combinations. In order to work within my
      > non-existent budget, I am trying to put together a set of garb that will
      > work for all seasons. I like the koiro/shiro/kurumi combo on the japanese
      > clothing history website, but I can't tell what color kurumi is supposed to
      > be. On my computer it looks like a periwinkle-grey shade. Is koiro more
      > beige, brown or gold? That's all for now.

      Kôiro is approximately DMC 738. It's a very pale beige. What does it look like
      on your monitor above in the color section? Kôriro is second row, second
      column on the "browns" chart.

      Kurumi isn't a color: it's the *name* of the color combination that is white
      surface fabric over kôiro lining. I guess I need to make that more clear. Hm.
      Never occurred to me. Is