Learning to write Japanese?

  • Kriss White
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2001
      I've come across the beginning Japanese workbooks, notebooks, etc.
      from when I attended a year or so of Japanese Language School around
      age 7-ish. (I was the sole haole boy, attending with the kids from my
      neighborhood in Honolulu.) Some have some some writing in them,
      others are "virgin". There are about a dozen in total.

      If you'd like me to ship the whole batch to you, email me off-list
      with your mailing address information.

      Daveed of Granada