Japanese Calendar

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2001

      Greetings from Solveig! I don't recall anyone posting about the
      Japanese calendar. Regardless, I just found this sit about
      Japanese astronomy and calendric science. It is located at:

      http://www2.gol.com/users/stever/jastro.html

      Why I am concerned with this at the moment. Basically, I believe
      that real Tanabata occurs during Pennsic. I thought that writing
      poetry about the Weaver Girl and the Shephard Boy might be an
      amusing activity.