Wanna fight?

  • Masamune Dojo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2001
      Anyone know any good challenges in Japanese?  I'm not too fussy on whether they're classic fight-starters or new threats made up by our good selves.

      A few good ones would be perhaps:

      Fight me, you little bitch!
      Come on then!!
      I'm gonna eat your lunch, buddy!!!

      Hehe - perhaps not, but any ideas, anyone?

      Scott Halls
    • Barbara Nostrand
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2001
        Lord Scott!

        Greetings from Solveig! Perhaps you should say something about
        the social context in which you intend to use these "challenges?"