[SCA-JML] Chikushou!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 1999
      Hi, everyone;

      I've been upgrading my computer to allow me to work with Chinese and
      Japanese online, and upgrading my internet software.

      Somehow, in the process -- this morning, as a matter of fact -- just
      when I thought I had everything set up properly, I lost all my e-mail.
      All of it. The folder is gone.

      I had a pile of messages (including in-and-outgoing correspondence)
      ready to respond to, but they're gone. So are my e-mail archived
      folders. Addressbooks. Zip.

      If anyone was waiting for a reply from me, please e-mail me again and
      I'll try to figure out what I was SUPPOSED to write...

      Back things up, folks, that's all I can say.

      Effingham
      (Going back to try to repair the damage, and re-sign for all his
      newsgroups. Oy...)