Re: [SCA-JML] Ths scoop on MISDO

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 3, 2001

      I should also add that the donuts at Mr. Donut in Japan are pretty
      good. However, I should add to the note posted about Mr. Donut in
      Japan that it does show signs of Japanese management. The Boston
      Radio program is just one of them. So while Mr. Donut is not quite
      as Japanese as Dom Dom, it comes pretty close.

    • Barbara Nostrand