Re: [SCA-JML] Congratulations (to me!)

  • Nate Ledbetter
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 3, 2001
      --- Barbara Nostrand <nostrand@...> wrote:
      > Lady Gara!
      >
      > I am presuming that the store is Canadian as I
      > actually ran into
      > one in Ontario. Yes. Tim Horton's is much more
      > prevalent in Ontario
      > and is where to go if you are looking for a
      > policeman. Maybe its a
      > native Japanese company that tried to enter the
      > North American market.

      There used to be bunches of them in Florida when I was
      growing up...then they got bought out by Dunkin
      Donuts. I don't think there are any Mr. Donuts left in
      the U.S.

      Shonaigawa

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Barbara Nostrand
      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 3, 2001

        I should also add that the donuts at Mr. Donut in Japan are pretty
        good. However, I should add to the note posted about Mr. Donut in
        Japan that it does show signs of Japanese management. The Boston
        Radio program is just one of them. So while Mr. Donut is not quite
        as Japanese as Dom Dom, it comes pretty close.