Re: [SCA-JML] Congratulations (to me!)

  • Gara of Lions Gate
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 3, 2001
      > Noble Cousin!
      >
      > Greetings from Solveig! Where they still claiming to be
      > broadcasting from Boston? That was quite amusing as the
      > parent company appears to be Canadian and I don't know
      > of any Mr. Donught stores in metropolitain Boston. Is
      > the four story very fancy donought store still around in
      > Shinjuku?
      >
      > Your Humble Servant
      > Solveig Throndardottir
      > Amateur Scholar

      Mr. Donut is Canadian?? Really?? I didn't know that. I guess they go by a
      different name in Canada. Any idea what?

      Gara
    • Barbara Nostrand
      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 3, 2001

        I should also add that the donuts at Mr. Donut in Japan are pretty
        good. However, I should add to the note posted about Mr. Donut in
        Japan that it does show signs of Japanese management. The Boston
        Radio program is just one of them. So while Mr. Donut is not quite
        as Japanese as Dom Dom, it comes pretty close.