Re: [SCA-JML] Congratulations (to me!)

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 3, 2001

      Greetings from Solveig! Where they still claiming to be
      broadcasting from Boston? That was quite amusing as the
      parent company appears to be Canadian and I don't know
      of any Mr. Donught stores in metropolitain Boston. Is
      the four story very fancy donought store still around in
      Shinjuku?

    • Barbara Nostrand
      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 3, 2001

        I should also add that the donuts at Mr. Donut in Japan are pretty
        good. However, I should add to the note posted about Mr. Donut in
        Japan that it does show signs of Japanese management. The Boston
        Radio program is just one of them. So while Mr. Donut is not quite
        as Japanese as Dom Dom, it comes pretty close.