Dyestuff

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2001
      Noble Cousins!

      Greetings from Solveig! While looking for something else, I ran
      across the following Japanese supplier of dyes and what naught.
      I forget whether http://www.joho-kyoto.or.jp/~kaigadou/ has
      already been posted or not. However, they sell dyes and equipment
      which can be used in preparing cloth prior to making wafuku.

      Among other things of interest. They appear to sell materials which
      can be used to apply kamon (Japanese armory) to wafuku (Japanese clothes).